Barkbox

Barkbox Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 13 in Dog Accessories

October 01, 2016

this is a cute little box for your four legged friend it comes with a variety of thing toys treats etc our dog is a member of the family and deserves to be spoiled

September 24, 2016

I would continue my subscription if only I have lots of money to spare. My dog is not picky but he liked it when he gets his Barkbox for 6 months. The toys that comes in the box are awesome. Some of them you can't find in pet stores and have to order from them. The treats are awesome too! They usually give grain free or treats with natural ingredients which is a bonus. I was definitely impressed!

February 08, 2016

I got a gift box from BarkBox for my pup. It was exciting to see what was in it for sure. The treats were all made in the USA. The toys didnt last a day - I had written in to customer service and let me assure you the customer service from BB sets the bar wayyyy up high! I am blown away by their kindness and their eagerness to make things right. That itself speaks volumes of a company.

August 27, 2015

Barkbox is a monthly subscription for your favourite K-9 friend.

The price varies depending on your subscription, but generally in the $20-30 range per box.

Each box contains 2-3 bag of treats +/- a bully stick and 1-3 toys.

The treats are usually organic, wheat free, whole ingredient based treats that are great for your dog's health and my picky pup and loved everything that comes in it and has never gotten sick even though he has a sensitive stomach.

The toys as well are of a very good quality and come from different manufacturers but are tough, have many elements for play, look good and last a long time.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!