Baroness Chocolates

1 review
Ranked #480 out of 758 in Chocolate

Taste

April 20, 2015

I am a little late in posting my review of Baroness chocolates, as it took a while to get through all the bars!! All but one was sampled by me personally - the only one i didn't try contained pecans (Dob Dobs) as I am allergic. I did however get a colleague to try it, and she said it was delicious! They were all so amazing - it is impossible to pick a favourite!

I think the most appealing aspect of these products is the fact they are organic. I try to buy and eat organic as much as possible, so to find such delectable chocolate, in such a wonderful selection and range of flavours, was particularly exciting. The ingredient combinations were quite unique, and paired well with each other. I could tell that quality ingredients were used throughout, and the richness of chocolate was as good or better than the higher end chocolate bars out there. A couple of pieces satisfied my craving - so indulgent.

I would absolutely purchase this chocolate, both as a treat for myself and my spouse, as well as gifts for others. The only difficulty would be in choosing what flavours to buy!! I would definitely recommend them to others as well, not just because they are organic, but for their amazing flavours.

These products were gratefully received by me for free, but as I said I would not hesitate to purchase them, and hope I can find them easily in the store.