Barq's Root Beer Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 19, 2016

Looking for a good root beer and this wasn't it, there's nothing special about it, taste like other root beers, but I got a weird after taste with this.

September 19, 2016

SO good! If I drink pop/soda, I will always choose Barq's! There is just something about this. It tastes so great and is incredibly refreshing! I drink this earl around, does not matter if it is in the summer!

January 27, 2016

I love Root Beer... any kind of root beer. So naturally I like Barqs. Its got a great taste to it and super FIZZY. Yummmm

January 09, 2016

Delicious! I like additional vanilla flavor.
I don't drink a lot of pop but when I do this is my choice.

January 09, 2016

I didn't Care for this brand ,the flavor wasn't as good as A&W;root beer, kind of bland

October 02, 2015

Barq's root beer has a vanilla-like taste that sets it aside from other soda's that I don't like drinking because of the taste and carbonation like coca cola and pepsi has.

October 02, 2015

The best root beer out there! Not overly carbonated but not flat either. Just perfect!

September 30, 2015

Barq's rootbear I will pass on
Too strong of a taste!
Too strong
Not subtle

Couldn't mix well with any other ingredient just tasted off

Not worth it for me...

September 30, 2015

This is fantastic root beer. Sweet and yummy!

September 30, 2015

this is the best tasting root beer on the market, just the perfect taste not to overpowering or bubbly.