Barq's rootbeer

Barq's rootbeer Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 184 in Soft Drinks

December 05, 2016

Barq's is usually the rootbeer we have at home, as rootbeer is one of my favourite pops, i don't like it as much as other brands, i find it has a bit too off of a taste compared to some other ones, maybe not as sweet as i would prefer

October 23, 2016

Barqs is a good root beer. It has a deep flavour and not as sweet as Mug. However, it is nearly impossible to find it in any store. Mug and A&W;have cornered the market. I just wish they would bring back the king of rootbeer.....Hires.

June 20, 2016

I am not a root beer fan, I find it too sweet. Barq's, however, truly does have a bite. It is full of caffeine, so it's a great wake up study drink (that's how I used to drink it) ice cold from the fridge, straight out of the can. It HAS to be from the can - the Barq's in a 2L bottle does not stay fizzy enough and loses its "bite". Barq's is the least sweet root beer out there, and I like that about it.

June 20, 2016

Once in a blue moon I crave root beer, and Barqs is my fav! It's not crazy sweet yet full of great flavor. A big tall glass full of ice with Barqs....yum!

April 20, 2016

Love Love Love Barqs Root beer! I have been drinking this since it came out in the nities and I love it! If you like to be able to taste the black liquorice in you rootbeer then this is the beer for you ;)

January 31, 2016

Yummy! Barq's rootbeer will satisfy my craving when I feel like a soda.
    It's the best when served with ice.

January 31, 2016

I love root beer. This is a great one! It has a great taste, not too sweet. Some soft drinks are very sweet, not this one.great with a meal, on its own or with a snack. I highly recommend it.

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part