Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 512 in Home Fragrance

March 17, 2015

Love it. So calming and relaxing

February 27, 2015

This stuff is wonderful! It's very strong so you don't need to use much, and it's extremely calming. I wish they made more than just a few varieties.

May 24, 2014

I really liked this scent of the lavender chamomile. It was a really nice scent to try to fall sleep with. However, with an aromatherapy aspect, I found it did nothing for me. I didn't help me fall asleep, nor relax me before sleep. I would buy it again if it was on sale just for the scent.

September 30, 2008

I bought this product as a gift for my parents when I was in Bath & Body Works in Edmonton. I love this new scent at Bath & Body works of Warm Milk & Honey and thought that the pillow mist was a neat idea to help you sleep at night. Since then my parents have raved about it. I tried the product myself and have to say that it is effective. The scent is light and barely there and I find that it is just the right amount of fragrance to help you relax as you fall asleep at night. Give this product a try!