Bath & Body Works Pleasures in Fresh Pineapple
Good

Bath & Body Works Pleasures in Fresh Pineapple Reviews

Ranked #1158 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bath & Body Works Pleasures Fresh Pineapple Body Lotion 8 fl oz

Sunny, refreshing pineapple dipped in coconut water. Tropical. Sparkling. Enchanting.

Naturally pampering, conditioning aloe vera, protective grape seed extract, nourishing vitamins E & C.

Fragrance Top Notes: Lemon, Orange, Coconut Water; Fragrance Mid Notes: Pineapple Nature Print, Rose, Peony, Fruit Blossoms; Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood

July 29, 2015

Leave your skin soft for a long time.

June 11, 2010

I am in love with this product. My only complaint is that it is never on the shelves! Super creamy and the smell is heaven

February 01, 2010

I love this stuff make the bosy smooth and you get the fresh feeling.

October 21, 2008

I don't have the whole collection (shower gel, body spray, etc.) -- but I rely on the little bottle of body lotion like my life depends on it, especially in winter! I paid $2 when they had one of their sales; regularly the small bottle (59mL, perfect to toss in your purse or keep in a desk drawer) is $3.50.

I'm sensitive to some strongly-scented products, but this one doesn't bother me at all -- neither do the 4 Bath & Body Works body sprays I'm currently using (only the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent has ever bugged me because it was a little strong for my taste). It smells very sweet; the cream doesn't take forever to be absorbed into your , and it doesn't leave your skin oily.

I doubt anyone who's used Bath & Body Works needed me to tell them I recommend the whole line, but just in case someone was wondering . . . now you know!