• Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin Reviews

Ranked #1182 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 20, 2015

This cream is great for winter hands and cuticles. It had a bit of a thicker texture. I do love how it softens my cuticles. I work in a hospital so I am constantly washing my hands. The cold weather doesn't help either. This cream helps prevent so many hang nails.

December 13, 2009

This hand cream is amazing! It actually seems to help heal my hands! Provides all-day moisture with a rich formula. Also has a nice, fresh scent, maybe something kind of tropical, but sweet. Warning: some people may find this a little greasy. I don't think it's bad, but my mom only likes to use it before bed. Bath And Body Works is great about having testers for everything, though, so if your hands are dry and need some help, I definitely recommend giving this a try.
I work in pharmacy and due to dealing with pills, powder and paper all day, my hands get very dry. This product works magic on them!
Available in a large pump-bottle spa size, a personal-size tube, and a trial/travel size which is perfect for carrying in your purse to work or during the long, dry winter months!

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa