• Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin

Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Look Ma, New Hands! Softening Hand Lotion with Paraffin Reviews

Ranked #1232 out of 1461 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 20, 2015

This cream is great for winter hands and cuticles. It had a bit of a thicker texture. I do love how it softens my cuticles. I work in a hospital so I am constantly washing my hands. The cold weather doesn't help either. This cream helps prevent so many hang nails.

December 13, 2009

This hand cream is amazing! It actually seems to help heal my hands! Provides all-day moisture with a rich formula. Also has a nice, fresh scent, maybe something kind of tropical, but sweet. Warning: some people may find this a little greasy. I don't think it's bad, but my mom only likes to use it before bed. Bath And Body Works is great about having testers for everything, though, so if your hands are dry and need some help, I definitely recommend giving this a try.
    I work in pharmacy and due to dealing with pills, powder and paper all day, my hands get very dry. This product works magic on them!
    Available in a large pump-bottle spa size, a personal-size tube, and a trial/travel size which is perfect for carrying in your purse to work or during the long, dry winter months!

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset