Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shea Cashmere Hand Cream Sweet Pea

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Shea Cashmere Hand Cream Sweet Pea Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 01, 2012

I have the 9 pc. collection of Sweet Pea. It is similar to Love Spell but it is more apple blossom and lily. The hand cream scent has more staying power than the regular lotions so I prefer it. It's an excellent value for $6 and it fits into my small purse perfectly! While it is a hand cream, it doubles as a foot cream too, if you're in a pinch. It keeps my hands nice and soft throughout the day and because Love Spell doesn't make a small travel sized cream, this one is really handy. I like it very much.

February 12, 2011

This winter has done a number on my hands - this hand cream has come to my rescue! First of all, it smells GREAT - I think out of all the scents, the Sweet Pea one is my favourite, by far. Secondly, it's not a greasy hand cream and absorbs quickly into the skin - something that I always look for, because I HATE when hand cream just lingers on your skin and leaves that greasy feel.

I actually bought this hand cream as part of the 3 for $25 deal on their signature collections and bought the matching bubble bath and body lotion.

Overall, great product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products