Bath & Body Works Sunburst Tangerine Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works Sunburst Tangerine Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 105 in Hand Soap

Specially designed to fight germs and eliminate odors for clean hands in the kitchen. Our trusted anti-bacterial formula kills common kitchen bacteria and germs while Fresh SourceTM odor eliminators get rid of lingering cooking smells caused by onions, garlic and fish. Hands are deeply cleansed and lightly scented with the sparkling, clean scent of juicy tangerines.

June 21, 2015

Very citrusy and refreshing, doesn't dry your hands out and leaves a nice light scent.

July 04, 2012

Such a fresh and invigorating scent! Not too sweet! Love this hand soap! One of my favs!

February 27, 2011

Bath & Body Works Sunburst Tangerine Hand Soap smells and works great!
I have used Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps for several years now . I have never been disappointed in the hand soaps. I prefer the "foaming " hand wash.
When Bath & Body works starting selling Sunburst Tangerine I had to try it. It is one of the scents in the "odor eliminating" line. (I've also used the Fresh Cut Lemon, which also smells and works great!)
After using that first bottle of Sunburst Tangerine...I was "hooked". The soap does just what it says it will do. Not to mention the scent is heavenly.
These hand soaps can often be found at very good prices at Bath & Body Works. They have sales on their antibacterial line quite frequently.
If you haven't tried the "odor eliminating" line yet...you should pick some up next time you're in Bath & Body Works and try it for yourself! I promise you'll love it!

June 12, 2010

These new soaps are FANTASTIC. I have always used Bath and Body Works handsoaps but was intrigued when they launched the odor eliminating ones. I tried the sunburst tangerine and it really does eliminate odors on your hands like onion and garlic. I love that it's still antibacterial and soft on my hands which are washed VERY frequently. LOVE this product and HIGHLY recommend it because it does everything it promises!!

May 20, 2010

Bath & Body Works recently launched some new hand soaps, one of them being "Sunburst Tangerine". It is a kitchen soap that is supposed to eliminate cooking odours from your hands. It is effective in eliminating odours such as onion, garlic, etc., and after using this soap you smell as if you have just peeled a fresh, juicy tangerine! It smells very authentic, not a "fake" orange smell. I absolutely love the scent. The foam format is my favourite as well, with each pump dispersing delicious, frothy, bursts of tangerine scented soap. However, that is a personal preference, since I do think that overall the gel soap with beads (sort of like an exfoliator) may be more effective in kitchen situations when you might want to more thoroughly clean your hands (i.e. if you were handling raw chicken). Overall, this is a great smelling soap that is a pleasure to use!