Bath and Body midnight pomegranate hand lotion Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 28, 2016

I love this product. My hands smell good with it and it made them very soft. this is perfect. I absolutely love it. If you have the chance to try it, try it. Bath and body works are perfect products.

March 12, 2016

Although this product smells amazing, it doesn't do much for my skin. I really like it for daily usage but I don't rely on it to do the job to relieve my dry skin. I would recommend it unless you're sensitive to smells.

February 10, 2016

THE BEST SCENT! I can not even tell you how many compliments I get on this scent. It is a perfect evening scent and the smell lasts on my skin for a good working day. However, I reapply because our office is dry and I really enjoy the strong scent.

August 15, 2015

One of my favourite scents but very hard to find

August 04, 2015

I like ve this lotion! If you love scented lotions, this is for you!

June 09, 2015

Fantastic fragrance. Works great for moisturizing

June 08, 2015

Its the one hand lotion that isnt too greasy and plus makes your hands super soft! I loveeed the pomegranate smell, it lingers around me and moreover, it isnt a strong fragrance that will make you feel fruity! Really sweet and amazing!

April 23, 2015

I'm a big fan of every Bath & Body Works product, but this Midnight Pomegranate is by far one of my favorites. It smells so delicious I just want to eat it! The product itself is great. It moisturizes without leaving you greasy.

January 15, 2013

I received the Midnight Pomegranate hand lotion for christmas and it is amazing. The scent that it gives off is a sweet and addictive smell. You only need a dab of it for it to be effective, and it soothes your hands quickly.

Cheap for it's quality. I am never disappointed with Bath and Body Works. Their line of products is phenomenal.