Bath and Body Pumpkin Hand Soap
Good

Bath and Body Pumpkin Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 105 in Hand Soap

November 28, 2016

Love the smell wish but it was available all year long! Doesn't dry out my hands and the foam version is easy to rinse off your hands. Works great would definitely recommend.

October 01, 2016

i love these in the fall i find them over priced so i wait for them to go on sale i find them the same as any other foaming soap but the smell is intoxicating

August 18, 2016

Smells amazing, love the ltitle soap beads inside... can't wait for fall - pumpkin everything season! I love filling the house with festive items every season and the pumpkin spice soaps are perfect

August 18, 2016

So in love with the Pumpkin Line!
I literally want to eat my hands off afterwards- Although the scent lasts quite some time I must wash my hands an extra 100 times per day.
The soap itself cleans well. I especially like the foam aspect of it because it's literally lathered for you(great help for the Little One) I think alone they run $6.50 each, but Bath&Body;usually has deals where you buy a bunch and get them for $5 each or so.

July 03, 2016

This is my absolute favourite Bath and Body product of all time. The pumpkin smell is outstanding. It cleans and lathers well, smells fresh and the fragrance stays awhile on the hands, which I love. I wash my hands sometimes dozens of times per day as I work in the medical profession and this really makes it a treat and no much a chore. I am very fussy with my hand washes. I always keep a stockpile of these at home.