Bath and body vanilla bean body wash

Bath and body vanilla bean body wash Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 596 in Body Wash

January 16, 2017

I LOVE the smell of this body wash, it also lasts a pretty long time. I would never pay full price for this item though, wait until it goes on sale (which it always does!).

January 15, 2017

This is my new go to scent :) it isn't too over powering but it still lasts for hours. I find some body washes only smell for a hour or so and then it's gone but I could still smell this on myself hours later. Works great if you can't wear perfume at your job as a nice light scent.

November 28, 2016

Have a couple bottles of this and the lotion and I have the body spray. Love this scent so much and hope that they keep it forever.. Another amazing scent from bath and body... I'm completely addicted to that store :)

September 23, 2016

As much of bath and body works, it smells delish. Use their body washes everyday but this particular one tends to be my fave scent. I find the body wash light and not tough on the skin, you're left feeling and smelling clean without worrying about if the product is harsh on the skin. Two thumbs up.

September 08, 2016

I go to bath and body for all my body wash, candles and body spray. I love how they are always changing the scents to the season. My favorite time of year to go is for their winter scents.

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads