Bath and Body Work Liplicious Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

The ultimate beauty treat for your lips in an irresistibly fun, fashionable, and flirty gloss. Our moisturizing formula , now with conditioning B2, delivers the perfect combination of medium-coverage color, mouth-watering flavor and high-glistening shine. A must-have accessory for lips! For more information, please visit http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/.

May 17, 2016

This is the best lip gloss that I have ever purchased (which has been a lot) for me, I love that it lasts even when I am drinking my morning coffee I can still feel it on me. They always have great sales on them too

March 16, 2016

Bath and Body works lip glass is awesome! Nice and shiny! Keeps my lips feeling smooth, smells amazing and taste great too!! I also love that they always go on sale!!

March 13, 2016

This is one of my favourite lip glosses. The flavours never seem to be overpowering, and the gloss seems to stay on the lips longer than other brands. I love it when seasonal flavours come out.

January 30, 2016

I have purchased this product multiple times, and I love it! I have tried the Berry Bellini, and the Marshmallow Creme! They keep your lips moist, and they smell amazing as well! The Berry Bellini is my favourite, because it has a hint of colour to it.

December 13, 2015

This lip balm isn't that great. It doesn't repair chapped lips and it's really expensive for its quality.

May 01, 2015

Looks of shine.With a great taste too!

March 24, 2015

This product is great! IT doesn't really product from sun but gives a nice gloss finish and smells great. Lots of compliments from others on this product and would buy again.

March 28, 2014

I do really enjoy this gloss! They smell sooooo good! I personally find them a teeny bit sticky, but not bad at all! They also have some very nice shine, and some even have nice colour. They are great for every occasion :)

May 08, 2013

I love many of the flavours of the Bath and Body Works' Liplicious Lip Glosses. Right now I am using the Cotton Candy flavour. I find it adds enough shine, tastes great and smells great, and even looks really nice on top of a clear lip balm or lipstick. It is not too sticky, and doesn't make your hair get stuck to it during this windy rainy Spring we have been having.

August 01, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bath and Body Works lip gloss! I am a lip gloss addict and this is definately the best by far! Keeps your lips soft, smooth, and shiny with no stickiness. Smells devine. I love the minty ones because it is almost like brushing your teeth after a meal.