Bath and body works concentrated room spray

Bath and body works concentrated room spray Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

July 19, 2016

I LOVE these! They're great! They smell so good and really do have a biiigggg scent. Spray it in one room and you'll be able to smell it down the hall way for sure. You only need 1-2 sprays and you're good, a little goes a long way. I wish they were a bit cheaper, but that's why I usually snag them during the SAS...

June 18, 2016

I purchase these whenever I they have a sale and stock up because I use them so much. I have many animals and take in rescues a lot so I need a nice smelling room fragrance. These come in so many different scents, all are equally nice. They smell lovely and the scent lasts a long time compared to other brands. They are my favourite - in particular the french vanilla and the fruiter scents like watermelon and mango.

February 12, 2016

I can't deny it I love everything bath and body works, the fragrances that they make are amazing. The scents last long into the day and very calming and feminine

December 10, 2015

Just bought this in the scent Frosted Cranberry. It's amazing. Terrific smell, lingers, not overpowering and helps get rid of unwanted odors. A little goes a loooooong way. Just a spray(or maybe 2) in a room is great.