Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 12, 2016

I've used these soaps for quite a long time but I have to say I'm not a huge fan, and it's not because of the range of scents it's the fact that my hands feel like sandpaper after washing with this stuff. I find this soap to be really harsh to my hands which are dry enough as it is but even after using a small amount it really dries out the skin. I have personally avoided this style of soap from them because of this issue, but thankfully they're starting to bring out more nourishing soaps which I tend to prefer, or I just buy another brand completely because I'm done with having dry cracked hands, thanks. Anyone who has issues with dry skin I would seriously point to another product because this stuff is brutal.

September 28, 2016

Smells great. Preschooler doesn't mind washing her hands. Usually on sale often. Great for any sink in the house. Love this product and how the scents change frequently.

February 18, 2016

I really love the Bath and Body Works foaming hand soaps. There are just too many scents to choose a favourite. I love to give them as a hostess gift since everyone needs to wash their hands. I add water to the pump as it gets closer to the bottom which had no effect on the quality of the pump. When the container is empty I add a bit of refil SoftSoap, a few dashes of essential oil and topbito Dd with water. Voila! Another foaming soap. Makes for good value!

February 15, 2016

My favourite hand soaps. I love Peach Bellini and any of the Apple scents. These are the only soaps I use in my home and my daughter started shopping at BBW as well.

February 14, 2016

Our family loves this soap! The scents are fabulous. The foam helps the kids wash their hands better by creating a good lather. I like that the pump tube goes all the way to the bottom of the bottle so as to eliminate waste. The variety of scents is always good...and I look forward to seeing (smelling) the new ones each season.

February 13, 2016

Il y a tellement de choix d'odeur pour ce savon a main en mousse que vous y trouverez assurément votre compte. Ils sentent tous meilleur les uns apres les autres. Savon tres facile a rincer et ne laisse pas de "film" désagréable.

February 03, 2016

I like to use this hand soap for the bathroom, love all the different scents bath and body comes out with! Best foaming hand soap around, just dissapointed they took out the antibacterial part.

January 26, 2016

I really like these hand soaps the pump works good on the container and the scent stays on your hands after washing them.

December 27, 2015

I am obsessed with the bath and body works foaming hand soap .. Not only do the smells last and smell amazing but my hands are clean and soft and silky .. The WINTER smell is by far the most amazing

September 30, 2015

I exclusively used the various Bath and Body Works foaming hand soap in my home. Sweet Pea is probably my favourite year-round scent and they always offer great options when the seasons change. I usually avoid combination scents (they'll have a description like Beach or Summer Breeze) as I find the scents too strong and overpowering and can cause headaches. I always watch for their sales and stock up.