Bath and Body Works Forever Red Lotion Reviews

Ranked #606 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 10, 2015

This lotion will make your skin feel luxurious and enriched. I love the shea butter in it, makes your skin feel super soft and amazing!

March 02, 2015

the Forever Red line is a bit pricey for me but I love the scent! it has now become one of my signature scents! the lotion and the perfume pair well together for a lasting scent that is not overpowering. I get a lot of compliments!

September 13, 2014

First of all, this product smells AMAZING! I couldn't believe how lovely it smells. When you first put it on, it is a little greasy and feels a little sticky, but I noticed after a while, it absorbs into my skin, leaving it feeling really soft and smelling really good. I wasn't too fond of the perfume when I smelled it last time I went into B&BW;, and I didn't notice there was a lotion, but even if I did I probably wouldn't smell it. However, when I went shopping yesterday, my friend made me smell it saying she really want this lotion and after I put it on, I fell in love with it. Since I didn't really look at the price, I am not sure how much it is, hence the 3/5 stars. We didn't have much time in the store,so I didn't have a chance to buy it, but I will on my next visit.

Overall, I would highly recommend you to try this product!