Bath and Body Works Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 105 in Hand Soap

November 27, 2016

These are better than your average hand soaps sold at the drug and department stores. Lots of great scents, very little is needed to wash your hands thoroughly and effectively and packaging is rather nice. I buy when they are on sale and they are not really more expensive than cheaper brands because they are so effective. My only complaint is that they need to stop putting those little beads in them that are no so great for the environment.

September 17, 2016

These products smell wonderful and clean your hands well. I would like to see more girly fragrances with the collections but overall was quite impressed!

September 07, 2016

The Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Hand Soap smells awesome (as most of their products do). However, I dislike the foamy texture of the soap, as it reminds me of the WalMart bathrooms. I would love it if they came out with a soap that wasn't foam but liquid instead.

August 18, 2016

I like this version of the B&BW;hand soap. Not as drying as the deep-cleaning hand soap, nor as emollient as the moisturizing version. I think that I get more "pumps" out of a container as well, which makes me feel better about the price.

July 16, 2016

I love the hand soaps, smell amazing and last a while after washing your hands and they feel so clean after, i do not go without this soap in my house. I recommended it.

February 06, 2016

The smell of this product is amazing and I smell of hours

September 29, 2015

I decided to do a review for Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soap. The scent that I chose was Black Cherry Merlot. I absolutely fell in love with this soap. The scent is very refreshing. I've got it in the pump and the smart soap. Which I am disappointed that they are no longer carrying the smart soaps. Bath and Body works has a wide variety of scents to choose from! The price isn't too bad. A little more then I would like to spend but usually you can always find deals or coupons. It doesn't take a lot of the soap to get the job done. Black Cherry Merlot is definitely a scent I would recommend!!

September 23, 2015

It smells amazing!!! And they often have deals where you end up paying only $4 ish per bottle. I like it because I can have a different scent in each bathroom, and I can change it up once the bottle is finished. Word of advice, the foaming ones are fun and I love them, but I find that they generally run out faster than the gel ones.

June 23, 2015

I love so many different scents I can't even pick just one. The kids look forward to hand washing because it smells so good and it even leaves a nice scent in the bathroom after someone has washed up.
Also, kids can't pretend to have washed their hands as I just ask to smell them ;)

May 29, 2015

I love Bath and Body Works hand soap, especially the foam soaps! The scents are amazing and they leave your hands feeling fresh soft and clean! Highly recommended.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS