Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Intense Moisture Body Butter

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Intense Moisture Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 12, 2016

Just love the fresh soft strong smell very creamy scent last a couple of hours but if combine with body spray last all day very affordable price perfect for carring in purse

September 23, 2015

It's a little greasy but it smells amazing and its very moisturizing. Love to use it on my body after a shower so that I can absorb all the moisture! Other scents are amazing too, like cotton, cucumber, wild flowers etc. Often have deals where you can buy 3 at regular price and get 3 for free, making it all half price!

September 24, 2014

I love this body lotion! As a classic Bath and Body works smell, and one they have year round, Sweet Pea is a great fragrance. I find the body butter moisturizers the best of all the products that Bath and Body works makes, and the smell is strong enough that I can opt-out of perfume for the day if I want to.

September 02, 2014

The smell is amazing and I love how my skin feels after using it

August 16, 2014

This product smells absolutely delicious when you first open it but once it is applied to the body it is overwhelmingly potent. It also tends to leave a slight sticky film on the body. It is something I gladly use after a shower if I am going out but wouldn't necessarily use every single day as it doesn't make my skin feel the greatest. I like a cream that feels like I've put nothing on.