Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Triple Moisture Body Cream

Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Triple Moisture Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #597 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 19, 2016

This stuff smells amazing. I love all the sweet pea smelling items from Bath and Body Works. I use this on every inch of my body and it really is thick stuff. some may not like it due to its texture. I love it. My skin is always thirsty and I frequently have battles with dry skin and itching. So the fact that i can have a moisturizer as highly scented as this one and it moisturizes without irritating my sensitive skin tells me this is truly a great product. I love how I smell all day after using. Its a very nice smelling cream.

October 19, 2016

This smells amazing and it feels nice of my skin. That being said, I don't think that Bath & Body Works has the best quality products if you're looking for something to really moisturize your skin.

April 01, 2015

I liked it. Like. I'm sure there are other products out there for me to like. Not a love for me.

August 17, 2014

Long lasting, very smooth and love the smell of it. I would definitely recommend it !

August 11, 2014

This will definitely be one of my favorite lotions. The smell is not too much or too little. I even have the hand sanitizer. I always seem to put this on when I go out and take it with me for special occasions.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products