Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Lotion

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Lotion Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love this scent! It's not too overpowering but has just enough to provide a nice smell.
    The lotion doesn't feel greasy at all and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 19, 2017

This lotion smells fantastic. The bottle it was in for Christmas 2016 had a pretty gold top. The lotion sinks into your skin quite quickly and leaves my body feeling moisturized. It is not greasy lotion by any means.

January 07, 2017

Amazing!! I love the smell of it. Very calming I find. Not oily at all which is excellent!! I love how they have many different size options that you can choose from just in case you don't want to buy a whole thing of the Lotion. They also make a mist which is wonderful too.

November 28, 2016

LOVE this lotion I have a couple bottles so I don't run out during the year and i also have a fear that they will stop selling it... Love it so much.. The scent is amazing I have all the products.. Addicted to another amazing scent from bath and body :)

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement cette lotion de chez bath amd body works. Je trouve que l'odeur de vanille est assez forte, mais elle hydrate très bien ma peau sèche des changements de saisons donc elle en vaux largement la peine.

November 07, 2016

This is one of my favourite holiday scents from BBW. It smells so sweet and as all other BBW lotions, it hydrates my skin very well and leaves it feeling soft.

I always look forward to this scent coming out and favour it over many other vanilla-scented lotion products by other brands.

November 07, 2016

J'ai quand même bien aimé ce produit. L'odeur à la longue nous monte à la tête, mais c'est un produit qui hydrate bien la peau. La quantité que j'avais était juste assez pour ne pas se tanner.

February 11, 2016

This is my go-to scent at the holidays. I love the whole VBN line. Whenever I wear it, particularly the body spray, my 8yo daughter says "Mama you smell SO GOOD!" What better endorsement is there than that? Will definitely repurchase.

February 03, 2016

The scent alone is worth buying the product. Every time I go out people are always complimenting me! Some people think it smells like cotton candy but I don't really smell it, that being said, I don't mind smelling like either scent! I have body spray in this scent, lotion, a 3 wick candle and a hand soap in this scent from bath and body works! I can't get enough of it!

March 13, 2015

I really like this lotion because it smells so yummy and I love the soft vanilla scent. I usually put this lotion on after I come out from the shower.