Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar
Good

Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 1250 in Perfume

January 07, 2017

This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It has a sweet candy like smell, yet it is light. I don't like strong scents and this one is perfect for me. It stays on well and is reasonably priced.

July 07, 2016

Oh, yummy yummy. This is like Aquolina Pink Sugar without the plastic note. Rather, it's like Pink Sugar's older sister, whose back home visiting her younger sister from college.

Obviously it's gourmand and just a teensy bit more complex, although that's not quite the right word for it. It's got more notes that stand out, even as they blend together seamlessly.

I was lucky enough to snag a bottle of this online from BBW's sale, so I'm happy as a clam right now.

I'm all about trying different scents, and I believe that you can love these sweet gourmands just as much as you can love the sophisticated, timeless classics. It's all about enjoying life and expressing yourself however you desire. And fragrances are a great way to reflect a changing mood imo.