Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Hand Soap

Bath and Body Works Watermelon Lemonade Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 110 in Hand Soap

September 20, 2016

I love this one! The smell is amazing and lasts on your hands for quite awhile! This one is always on my list to buy as soon as I finish a bottle! So good!

September 19, 2016

I love BBW hand soaps, the smells are awesome and always a great price. The semi annual sales are my favourite time to stock up on all my soaps and shower gels.

July 05, 2016

Love love love love love love bath and body works soaps. I use them for multiple purposes. They leaves your hands smelling fresh and clean for several hours. I only use these soaps.

March 29, 2016

Wanna smell like heaven? Try this hand soap, or any of the various versions it comes in! Everytime I wash my hands I get so many compliments on my scent and I don't wear perfume, bath and body works is amazing in general so any product you buy is bound to be amazing

February 18, 2016

so I have a small (huge) obsession with BBW hand soaps. I literally have a shelf designated for them in my bathroom. I love how they clean and smell. I only get them when they have their semi-annual sale mind you, so they're about 3$ each instead of almost 7.

I love this one, it's different and super refreshing! I have it in the foaming version and the deep cleansing one

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food