Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1249 in Perfume

1.5/5

February 15, 2017

I was so disappointed with this body spray. Vanilla is my favourite scent and this spray had a very chemical smell to it. It didn't have a true vanilla smell. It actually smelt cheap. I have loved almost everything I have ever purchased there so I thought for sure I'd really like this one!

January 21, 2017

Love having a perfume that's not sooo overwhelming! It makes me feel super happy when wearing it! Such a great combination! I have it in a few different scents now. Definitely my go To!!

January 17, 2017

This is my Favorite Smell. I purchase this Every time I go to Bath and Body Works. This Place is AMAZING. Vanilla Body Lotion is also my Favorite to Use on my Skin my skin is so soft LOVE LOVE the smell.

January 12, 2017

When you first spray the scent it immediately makes me think of baking when you add the Vanilla and brown sugar and it plumes in your face! So sweet and delightful. I love love love Vanilla and I love love love being warm and cozy and that is what this fragrance smells like to me. It's the perfect amount of sweet and the perfect amount of warmth. One of my top faves.

October 04, 2016

My favourite scent. It's. It to strong and over whelming when you spray it all. A scent that most people enjoy smelling and does not over power the area where you are. Defiantly recommend it as a everyday spray.

September 14, 2016

I just love vanilla scent and I absolutely just love this scent, it lasts for a couple of hours no need to keep spraying like other sprays, I would definitely recommend this product

August 15, 2016

Absolutely love this body mist from bath and body works! The scent is not too strong that it gives you a headache and it lasts all day! The price is great and typically there is deals available! Whenever I run out I make sure to pick up some more! I also find my friends stealing some sprays when they visit!

July 25, 2016

Love this vanilla scent and have been buying it since I was young. The spray lasts a little while but I like to spray it again if I'm going out at night. Vanilla is a classic scent and I always get people telling me that I smell nice.

March 27, 2016

As always Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla Spray is fairly priced. For me, the smell is overdone. For a store such as BBW I would have expected them to retire this and bring in a new, more modern scent. Every company has a "vanilla" and unfortunately, for me, although I LOVE BBW, this one just doesn't do it for me.

March 18, 2016

This body spray smells like a cozy winter. The scent is very sweet and strong and last a long time on your clothes. It's light enough to carry in your purse too. I really like this scent but only.during fall and winter I think it would be too much for the summer.