• Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray
  • Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray

Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1213 in Perfume

October 04, 2016

My favourite scent. It's. It to strong and over whelming when you spray it all. A scent that most people enjoy smelling and does not over power the area where you are. Defiantly recommend it as a everyday spray.

September 14, 2016

I just love vanilla scent and I absolutely just love this scent, it lasts for a couple of hours no need to keep spraying like other sprays, I would definitely recommend this product

August 15, 2016

Absolutely love this body mist from bath and body works! The scent is not too strong that it gives you a headache and it lasts all day! The price is great and typically there is deals available! Whenever I run out I make sure to pick up some more! I also find my friends stealing some sprays when they visit!

July 25, 2016

Love this vanilla scent and have been buying it since I was young. The spray lasts a little while but I like to spray it again if I'm going out at night. Vanilla is a classic scent and I always get people telling me that I smell nice.

March 27, 2016

As always Bath and Body works Warm Vanilla Spray is fairly priced. For me, the smell is overdone. For a store such as BBW I would have expected them to retire this and bring in a new, more modern scent. Every company has a "vanilla" and unfortunately, for me, although I LOVE BBW, this one just doesn't do it for me.

March 18, 2016

This body spray smells like a cozy winter. The scent is very sweet and strong and last a long time on your clothes. It's light enough to carry in your purse too. I really like this scent but only.during fall and winter I think it would be too much for the summer.

March 18, 2016

The warm vanilla body spray smells delicious... like literally something you could eat. Theres a fine line you have to walk though because this can become overpowering and super sweet smelling.

February 06, 2016

It smells so good that my boyfriend bought me the perfume for my birthday! I can't go a day without it! Love everything they do!

February 04, 2016

If you like the scent of Vanilla this is a spray for you! I personally just don't like vanilla. Lasts a long time and not expensive

February 04, 2016

I love all bbw body spray but the warm vanilla suger is my favorite, smells amazing & long lasting on my body