Good

Bath & Body Work Black Cherry Merlot Soap Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 31, 2016

Bath & Body Work fait d'excellents savons a main. Ils font une mousse épaisse qui s'enleve tres bien. Au départ je n'etais pas certaine de l'odeur cerise noire-merlot mais d'entre toutes c'est ma préférée.

October 14, 2016

Bath & Body Works soaps are the only soaps I buy. The packaging is nice, the scents are always good, and when they have a sale, they're a good value. Black Cherry Merlot is a scent that I always pick up when they have a scent event. I love the smell of cherries, and the Merlot makes it a bit more rich. Whenever I use it, I think of Black Cherry ice cream (one of my favorite flavours). So good!

September 03, 2016

The best hand soap! Smells amazing! Exfoliates while giving a deep clean. Does not dry my hands out. I have one in all my bathrooms (3). Great price... I buy a bunch at once to get the best deal. My kids love it too!

June 29, 2016

A staple in my home. I absolutely love this soap. It has such a warm and yummy smell! The kids and adults alike rave about it! I can't get enough of it!

March 13, 2016

Bath and Body Works always has fantastic hand soap, but they hit the target with this scent. It does smell like a mixture of black cherry and merlot, and the color looks perfect with the decor of my bathroom. :)

February 12, 2016

Love it! This soap smells amazing. It works great at getting the hands nice and clean. The price is great especially when purchased on sale, as there is often a deal on the hand soaps. Did I mention how amazing it smells. :)

December 10, 2015

Ok so my mother loved black cherry ice cream all through my childhood. I hated it cause I was pretentious and though vanilla to be surely the superior ice cream flavor. Well, this soap brought back all those annoying memories of mom's gross cherry ice cream and how much crow I had to eat as an adult now that black cherry ice cream is my favorite. Yes, this soap smells like my childhood. Did I mention I love foaming handsoap? Well I do and this is just as good. Smells good, works very well, and it's price is what you'd expect from B&B;, pricey if you're not buying a bunch of stuff with it but so worth it.

July 20, 2015

This product smells great and does not hurt dry hands

June 07, 2015

OMG this soap smells like red wine and cherries! And it foams up great because of the pump AND it smells sweet and delicious! I stock up when they go on sale 5 for 18$. Sooooooooo worth it!