Good

Bath & Body Work Black Cherry Merlot Soap Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 202 in Household Essentials

February 12, 2017

Oh my goodness, this is one of my favourite soaps from Bath and body works! The cherry scent is so lovely and it lingers for a little while which I personally love. This is something I definitely stock up on when they go on sale!

January 11, 2017

I love the sttong cherry scents. The look of the bottle presentation is perfect. All my friends are jealous, everyone wants a wine bottle in their kitchen.

January 06, 2017

I love the black cherry merlot hand soap. It leaves a clean feeling every time you wash your hands and has a great scent. Guests love the using this soap.

December 21, 2016

I love the sweet scent of cherries and the spicy scent of merlot. Bath & Body works did it again. A perfectly blended scent. Rich thick lather. Lightly scented hands after use. Worth every penny!

October 31, 2016

Bath & Body Work fait d'excellents savons a main. Ils font une mousse épaisse qui s'enleve tres bien. Au départ je n'etais pas certaine de l'odeur cerise noire-merlot mais d'entre toutes c'est ma préférée.

October 14, 2016

Bath & Body Works soaps are the only soaps I buy. The packaging is nice, the scents are always good, and when they have a sale, they're a good value. Black Cherry Merlot is a scent that I always pick up when they have a scent event. I love the smell of cherries, and the Merlot makes it a bit more rich. Whenever I use it, I think of Black Cherry ice cream (one of my favorite flavours). So good!

September 03, 2016

The best hand soap! Smells amazing! Exfoliates while giving a deep clean. Does not dry my hands out. I have one in all my bathrooms (3). Great price... I buy a bunch at once to get the best deal. My kids love it too!

June 29, 2016

A staple in my home. I absolutely love this soap. It has such a warm and yummy smell! The kids and adults alike rave about it! I can't get enough of it!

March 13, 2016

Bath and Body Works always has fantastic hand soap, but they hit the target with this scent. It does smell like a mixture of black cherry and merlot, and the color looks perfect with the decor of my bathroom. :)

February 12, 2016

Love it! This soap smells amazing. It works great at getting the hands nice and clean. The price is great especially when purchased on sale, as there is often a deal on the hand soaps. Did I mention how amazing it smells. :)