Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Bergamot Woods
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Bergamot Woods Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

January 02, 2016

I love the candles from bath and body works but I really didn't like the smell of this one.

October 07, 2015

I love this fragrance, bath and body works does not disappoint.

September 24, 2015

Bath and body works has all amazing products, an this is no different! Love it

September 24, 2015

another great candle from bath and body works. A nice scent and worth the cost.

March 04, 2015

I adore the smell of this Bath & Body Works candle. It has its own unique fragrance, that to me is a little on the outdoors and a fire burning. It's great. I love the color of the jar. After it was completely burnt, I washed the jar out and reused it since it's so pretty. You can put earrings, rings or anything in it. I put cotton balls. I got the label off by spraying cooking spray on it n let it sit. After a few minutes wash off in hot, soapy water.

November 24, 2014

So i usually let my boyfriend pick out a candle for our living room, and I pick one because they are always on sale - 2 for $25. This time we both picked Bergamot Woods! This never happens, and we ended up buying two of this candle because it just smells really great and fresh for this time of the year. I don;t want anything too fruity and candy-like during the winter months - and this candle really did the trick!

October 28, 2014

I love, love, love everything about candles. My favourite by far is the Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle and more specifically the Bergamot Woods because I am not a fan of the fruity or candy scented candles. While the candles do tend to be pricey at $22.50 per I usually wait until one of their fabulous sales to stock up. These candles come in a very nice glass container with a silver lid that are great for repurposing into other containers once the candles are done. The candles themselves burn for a very long time and I find you don't have to be right next to it to notice the scent.