Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Paris Lavender Macaron
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Paris Lavender Macaron Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 511 in Home Fragrance

February 07, 2017

J'ai aimé ce produit, mais sans plus. Il a une bonne odeur, et elle reste longtemps sur le corps. Toutefois, je n'est pas trouvé qu'elle a amélioré ma peau.

July 04, 2016

Recently Bath & Body works had their 3 wick candles down to $10! This Paris one was among the ones discounted. I also used a $10 off $30 coupon, so I was able to score 3 of these candles for $22! Such an amazing deal as these candles can burn for hours on end. I LOVE them all!!

April 23, 2016

I am addicted to Bath and Body Candles! I think I own at least 25. I came across this scent late January when they released new scents for the new year. It is the most delicious combination of pastry cookie and lavender. You may think..huh..weird combo! It works so well together! I bought 3 initially and burned them within weeks. I went back and bought another 6! To my dismay I went back to stock up in March, got the last 2 in stock! I am so upset seems like this gem maybe hard to find because of its popularity. It's delicious! A must try!

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder