• Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Peach Bellini
  • Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Peach Bellini

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Peach Bellini Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 28, 2016

OMG! Ok so I walk into bath & body works thinking that I've heard so many things about their products but they are also a little on the pricey side so I wasn't sure if I would get a anything for not. Than I see the candles and noticed the peach Bellini scent frost and I knew from the second that I sniffed it that I would absolutely buy it.

This smells soooooo good! It really is a scent saturated candle without being offensive or too much. This candle cost $25.00 and I immediately lit it when I got home to see if it would make a difference in the overall scent of my living room and it absolutely did, these burn great and are also packaged Ina very nice jar. I would defiantly buy more of these!

November 14, 2016

I absoulty love candles! And this one makes me drool everytime I light it! If you are like me and love candles give it a try! The price is a bit steep but usually they have sales.

May 19, 2016

My absolute favourite scent!! These candles burn for a long time and burn so beautifully! The whole house smells delicious and there is always something else I can use the container for once I have burned all the wax! Definitely wait to buy them on sale!

March 18, 2016

I love this candle! The smell is amazing, its like fuzzy peaches; can't get enough of it and it last a while too. defiantly would buy this again, it's my go to candle.

January 02, 2016

I smelt this one at the store and it smells soo nice. I am going to buy one when it goes on sale because it is pricey.

October 10, 2015

I love this scent. Makes house smell fresh and fruity.

July 31, 2015

I love the smell of this candle but have not had good experiences with Bath & Body works candles.

July 31, 2015

Bought this on sale with a coupon and I love it!! I hope its not just a summer scent. I get compliments when we have company over. Bath & Body Works candles are amazing, even with the lid off (no flame) you can smell the scent throughout the room. I will continue to buy their 3 wick candles over any other. The scent lasts to the end of the candle, where I find others loose it half way through burning.

July 13, 2015

I got this candle as a birthday gift. My favourite thing about it is that as soon as I lit the candle I could smell it all over my apartment. I didn't like that it didn't last long after the candle was out though. One great thing about it though was how long it can burn for, even with three wicks. I burned it all night and even after had hardly used any of the wax, as well as it didn't even melt all the way to the bottom. I really like the three wicks because it really lights up the room in the dark.