Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Red Velvet Cupcake
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Red Velvet Cupcake Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

October 16, 2015

Love this scent. Candles last a long time. A bit pricey at $24 each - I always wait for their 2 for 1 sales! Great hostess gifts

August 05, 2015

Smells so good makes you hungry

June 01, 2015

My daughter had to have this candle. It smells like a decadent red velvet cupcake. The scent lingers and fills your room with the goodness of freshly baked goods. Quality candles that look beautiful and offer a warm comforting glow that sets the perfect ambience.

March 10, 2015

Smells amazing, the fragrance stays for a long time.

March 04, 2015

Oh my what a delicious scent this candle puts out. I placed it in my kitchen and everyone that would stop by kept asking me where was the Red Velvet Cake at? They all know I always bake a 3-4 layer homemade one for Christmas! It's yummy. I told them it was the candle, that I hadn't baked yet. It is true to the real product!!

September 04, 2014

I bought the last Red Velvet Cupcake candle that was in the store I frequent. Didn't expect to see it there, especially since it was the holidays edition, and it was right in the middle of summer. I nabbed it, as I'd been lamenting that RVC was only available in mason jar form. The candle cost me $5 (!!!) and is worth every penny I paid for it (it was a fantastic deal). It smells sweet, but not sickening. I burn it when I'm in my "sweet tooth" mood, when I just want something sugary. The smell is reminiscent of the cream cheese frosting, as opposed to red velvet. The throw is pretty good, and fills up my room quickly. The scent lingers for quite a bit too, which is great to revel in especially after a long day of work/school.