Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Sugar Cookie Reviews

Ranked #619 out of 987 in Misc

June 10, 2015

MMMMM.....Smells like my mama's baking. I have loved bath&bodys;works for 3years now, I light the wicks and blow them out 20mins later and i find that the sent sticks around for 2-3 hours. great product.

May 20, 2015

These candles are amazing. Burn for hours!! I love love love the smell of salted caramel. Makes me hungry!!

April 20, 2015

I love the smell of this candle. It fits in well with my decor. It makes my home smell like cookies baking. The color is beautiful and they last forever. The only drawback is they make me want cookies. They are great.

January 04, 2015

The Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles are the most fragrant and long lasting candles I've had. But they are more of a once in a while luxury than a regular purchase, in my opinion, due to the crazy high price! Wait for the sales... They're still overpriced, but more affordable

September 10, 2014

The candle was on special for 9.99 when i got it . I also got to spin the wheel for bonus gift. The scent is different from any other candle. Just made the kitchen feel very inviting. Totally worth it as it is a slow burning candle. Went back and purchased it for a gift. Gotta get more. It's going to be my Christmas gifts to co-workers.

September 09, 2014

I love this candle flavour. Makes my kitchen smell like I'm baking. If you buy it at regular price it's a little high but they had a promo on if you buy 2 of them.

June 13, 2014

These candles are worth every penny. They burn evenly and burn for many hours. They come in many different scents. The sugar cookie smelled wonderful.