Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

November 14, 2016

I love these candles- too many kinds to choose from! They are quite pricey, but sometimes they have sales (my husband thinks even the sale prices are ridiculous) But they last a long time and the smells continue to work wvery time you light them! for that, I think it's worth it!

November 14, 2016

Scenes Christmas candles that will make your house smell like you've been baking all day....minus the calories! Three wicks ensure an even burn, and the candle comes with a lid time keep it dust free until next use.

October 21, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les bougies de BBW,elles sentent vraiment bonnes et sont super jolies.Un peu coûteuse par contre,mais elle dure longtemps donc ce n'est pas vraiment un problème.

October 21, 2016

Odeur d'été par excellence à mon avis. Tout le monde la remarque et l'apprécie . Bon format pour parfumé de grandes pièces. Odeur forte et dure longtemps.

October 11, 2016

Anytime I buy a candle that is not this three wick bath and body candle I am so disappointed! These are by far the best candles I've ever used! The fragrance is strong but not overpowering and lasts even after blowing it out! The candle itself is long lasting and most importantly burns evenly! The packaging is adorable especially with the newly designed lids--when I've burned them down I scrape the wicks out and use them for other purposes due to their great seal. The one time my candle didn't burn evenly I took it back and they replaced it free of charge!

October 09, 2016

The best smelling candles I have ever smelt. I use them all the time and they last so long! So many variety of flavours as well and each one smells amazing!

October 03, 2016

price is GREAT when on sale. I have so many different scents. I find these candles are great. they make the whole room smell great when lit. I give them as gifts all the time

October 01, 2016

I only buy these 3 wick candles when I have a coupon, and there is also a sale, otherwise they are pricey. They smell SO good, and strong.
My favourites are the pumpkin scents. My addiction.

September 21, 2016

These candles are my favorites! They all smell so good, and it smells long after you extinguish them! Little tips: they are in sale almost half the time during the year, don't pay the full price!

September 19, 2016

Awesome if you can get them on sale, but otherwise kind of pricey. They smell great and make my entire apt smell good. The company is great too and will exchange your product if you get home and don't love the scent.