Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 497 in Home Fragrance

January 17, 2017

I love bath and body works products. There hasn't been something I've tried or smelled that I didn't like. Including this one. The scents are all so amazing and linger even when you've blown the candle out a hour ago.

January 12, 2017

These candles have great scent and many kinds to choose from. The do last for a very long time and burn fairly evenly. Usually you can get these for a good price since the company often has a sale on these items.

January 10, 2017

I have been using bath and body works products for a long time. These 3 wick candles are phenomenal. They work really great! Yhe only thing I donot like about it is expensive.

January 10, 2017

I love giving these candles as gifts. Fabulous scents for every person. They gave a long burn and are always good quality. Great purchase when there is a sale and coupons given to use.

January 10, 2017

Definitely a contender for best candles around. The scents are so intense and they make your whole room smell amazing. Not every scent is for everyone, but I bet everyone would find one they fall in love with. Right now I'm obsessed with Fresh Balsam, it smells like a Christmas Tree! They have long lasting burning time, and I find they don't crackle like some 3 wick candles I've tried. Try one for yourself!

January 07, 2017

My favourite candles!!! I always have to hit Bath and Body works up whenever I am in a mall. I stock up. There are a massive amounts of different scents. The scent has staying power, but the smell is notmover powering. Also you can reuse the glass
    Jar when you are done.

November 14, 2016

I love these candles- too many kinds to choose from! They are quite pricey, but sometimes they have sales (my husband thinks even the sale prices are ridiculous) But they last a long time and the smells continue to work wvery time you light them! for that, I think it's worth it!

November 14, 2016

Scenes Christmas candles that will make your house smell like you've been baking all day....minus the calories! Three wicks ensure an even burn, and the candle comes with a lid time keep it dust free until next use.

October 21, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les bougies de BBW,elles sentent vraiment bonnes et sont super jolies.Un peu coûteuse par contre,mais elle dure longtemps donc ce n'est pas vraiment un problème.

October 21, 2016

Odeur d'été par excellence à mon avis. Tout le monde la remarque et l'apprécie . Bon format pour parfumé de grandes pièces. Odeur forte et dure longtemps.