Bath & Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Soap Cucumber Melon

Bath & Body Works Anti Bacterial Foaming Soap Cucumber Melon Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 12, 2015

This soap smells amazing..and the scent lasts a while after washing. Very refreshing.

June 20, 2015

Very refreshing cucumber melon fragrance, doesn't dry your skin out.

April 28, 2015

I recently purchased this scent and like it. I was hesitant since some of them break me out. I like the foaming action of this anti bacterial soup. One small pump is all it takes.

April 17, 2015

I absolutely love the scent and the foaming action with this soap. The smell is so crisp and clean and lasts on your hands for a while even after washing. I also love the foam feature because it feels luxorious and moisturizing as well. Will not dry out your hands. Definitely worth every penny.

April 10, 2015

This soap smell amazing, the price is great and keeps your hands clean. I use it work; I handles lot of papers at work and like my hands to be clean, At home it's perfect to disinfect your hands after handling raw meat.

April 03, 2015

Smells so good!! I'd for sure buy this again! Love Bath & Body works!

March 31, 2015

Very fresh smell. You can always get a deal on these and there are so many scents out there.

March 31, 2015

I love the smell of this hand soap! It's a fresh cucumber scent and feels so nice on your hands. It's very luxurious, I love foaming soap!

March 31, 2015

Rich foam. Clean summery fresh scent

March 31, 2015

I went to bath and Body Works when I was in Sudbury last weekend. I found all the prices in the store to be high price, but all their scents are really nice. There was only a few that I didn't care for. I tried the antibacterial foaming soap cucumber melon and I really liked it I found it works really good but it was just a little pricey for your average antibacterial soap. I would buy it again but not on a weekly basis as per the price is high.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!