Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 105 in Hand Soap

November 07, 2016

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap has a lovely fragrance and did not irritate my son's eczema. My only concern is I hear that anti-bacterial soaps may not always be a good thing, so I am not sure if I will buy it again. For now, this bottle lasted a fairly long time - the foaming action helps avoid using too much and I really like that.

November 07, 2016

J'aime vraiment beaucoup les savons de chez Bath & Body,ils sentent super bon et je trouve qu'ils durent assez longtemps en général.Par contre, ils sont assez dispendieux pour un simple savon anti bactérien pour les mains...

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le savon pour les mains. Belle mousse riche et crémeuse. Les odeurs des savons sont malade. Bien parfumé j'en ai toujours un dans ma cuisine.

November 01, 2016

Une grosse variété de senteur. Il y en a pour tous les goûts. Mousse et nettoie en profondeur sans laisser aucun résidu. Ne sèche pas les mains, mais les rend super douce. Très bon prix pour un excellent savon à main. Ils sont définitivement mes préférés.

May 27, 2016

Huge variety of amazing scents and they always have awesome sales so you get so many bottles for super cheap. I always stock up. Prefer the foaming soap to the liquid option because it just feels nicer and I like the lather.

May 27, 2016

I have a bottle of this soap by every sink in my house. I love the foam and it doesn't dry out my skin. A bottle lasts for a very long time too. I stock up on these when the go on sale for like 8 for 30 once a year and since they last so long, I never seem to run out of the bottles

May 09, 2016

I ALWAYS have these in my home. Usually I buy them in bulk when they're on sale, as they are on sale often. The scents are amazing and the whole room smells great after a hand wash. There are different scents with each season as well, so they're a fun soap to have! They don't dry out my skin either, which is always a plus!

April 22, 2016

Who wouldn't like any product from bath and body. These are great foaming hand soap. The smells of the soap are very nice, The soap cleans your hands as good as expected

April 22, 2016

I've always loved Bath & Body works gentle foaming soap and it'll always be my favorite. It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean plus there's a variety of scents you can get. Some of them smells bad or smells weird but choose carefully!

March 16, 2016

love these soaps! They're lighter and rinse off easier than the antibacterial ones there but work just as good. Kids love how foamy they get and I love how good they smell! Only downfall is they're pricey but that's why you have to go during their semi-annual sale :)