Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotions Reviews

Ranked #370 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Lotions moisturizes while cleaning away the bacteria with a nice scent. For more information, go to bathandbodyworks.com.

June 05, 2015

I really love this product because it moisturizes and sanitizes. It is the perfect size just to throw in your purse and go. It also comes in a variety of different scents so you are sure to find one that you like.

June 05, 2015

I am not a fan of this anti-bacterial hand lotion. The few times I used it, it made my hands itch so bad. I don't know why they think mixing a lotion with a anti-bacterial would be a good product. It is not for me.

May 26, 2015

It smells fantastic, but it's the type of hand lotion you have to keep applying. Not sure the anti-bacterial is such a great idea as well

October 30, 2014

the scent is my favorite! nice moisturizing lotion for sure!

August 13, 2014

These are so convenient and the scents are so nice. There are so many different scents to choose from. I always carry one of these in my purse. Love them!

June 02, 2014

L o v e I t ! ! ! ! ! Absorbs fast and smells great.

May 28, 2014

This product smells amazing!

Not only do they have like a million sent`s they literally all smell amazing and clean your hands when you`re on the go.

I work at a pretty dirty place and deal with a lot of used clothing so im constantly having to clean my hands so i get the small travel sized sanitizers and i can bring them with my anywhere i go. they get the job done and also make me smell great all day.!

May 21, 2014

I love all the different scents provided!! It works well and the scent also lasts for a good time!

March 04, 2014

Its nice and smells good but i just dont have the feeling that my hands are clean after i put the cream on. It just feels like any moisturizing cream. But it smells really good

October 01, 2013

I have used the hand lotions before and found that there is too much perfume or fragrance in the lotions. For someone with sensitive skin this may not fair well with you. Also if you have allergies to perfumes and fragrance this may cause you with some breathing issues. The lotion itself does go on smoothly but due to the smells, it was a bit overwhelming for me.