Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 112 in Hand Soap

March 23, 2017

Je suis complètement en amour avec ces savons. Ils nettoient super bien et en plus de cela ils sentent le ciel. Le seul point négatif de ces produits est qu'ils sont très cher. Lors des liquidations ils sont un incontournable.

March 23, 2017

Love these hand soaps. The scent of these soaps linger and they smell sooo good when you use them..They are always on sale and they have great deals.

March 14, 2017

Hi, I love the scents! That sometimes makes it hard to get past the pleasure of using these to honestly evaluate how effective they are. We love them, but admittedly other brands I have used have left my hands less dry after use.

Does that mean these are really effective... cuz my hands dry out? I'm not a scientist and so can't tell you the answer to that. We use them, we like them. Like the variety that Bath and Body Works brings too.

March 14, 2017

I love all the soaps from bath and body works. The foam is my favorite. I feel like I get the full money's worth. It keeps my hands moist and clean . As a mother of 6 months old and 2 year old need to know my hands are clean. When changing diapers and having germs brought home from daycare I know it's all good and gone.

March 13, 2017

ce produit est excellent un savon qui mousse et sent extrêmement bon je n’achète pratiquement que cela pour me laver les mains , de plus ;a la maison les enfants l'adore et s'amuse lors du lavage de main rien de mieux pour qu'il aime ce laver les mains .

March 04, 2017

Lorsque je vais magasiner a l'extérieur de ma ville, j'arrête très souvent dans ce magasin. Par contre, j'attends toujours les promotions et lorsqu'il y en a sur ces produits, j'en achète plusieurs pour en avoir en réserve ! ils sentent tellement bon !!

February 15, 2017

These soap are amazing! I keep them in all the bathrooms and at the kitchen sink. They have so many great scents and are always coming out with new scents that everyone can find something that they love. Our favourite are the foaming soaps because they are easier for my kids to use and easier to rinse off. A great addition to help prevent the spread of germs.

February 15, 2017

Everyone is always complimenting my hand soap! I grab these when they're on sale, which is fairly often, and put them in my bathroom and kitchen. They smell great, and the foaming soap does wonders and make your hands feel so fresh and clean. I tend to lean towards citrus scents, I feel like they just SMELL CLEAN. They also never seem to dry out your hands, which is a big plus after a whole day of cleaning.

February 13, 2017

LOVE this soap, from the amazing smell to the price it's all great!
    The soap has little beads that actually clean your hands, it's not just for the smell.
    They're usually on sale as well

February 05, 2017

I just LOVE this soap! From the AMAZING smells to the softness left on your hands afterwards what is not to love? Oh ya and their price is pretty reasonable too especially when they have they're 5 for $25 deal on :)