Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 105 in Hand Soap

December 01, 2016

these are fabulous soaps that come in great scents. I like that they are kind of nice sitting on the vanity as well the pictures are nice. However I ONLY purchase them when they are on sale otherwise not the best deal. Luckily bath and body works almost always has a sale so not a big concern.

October 25, 2016

Well for soap- these can be quite pricey if you dont catch the deals (compared to bulk soap etc!) But the quality and brand trump the price. So many different smells to choose from- I love the foam soap too!

October 20, 2016

I absolutely love these soaps! The foaming soap is by far my favourite. I love how the product washes off with ease without soap sticking to my fingers. The scents available are incredible! I always receive compliments when people use this in my home! I especially love how Bath and Body Works sells the metal canisters/holders to dress up the bottles.

October 07, 2016

I enjoy the different scents you get with this hand soaps
Priced very well and there always seem to be a sale
The soap doesn't leave my hands dry at all

October 02, 2016

Love these. Always have these in every bathroom. I love changing them up with the seasons. They smell amazing and keep your hands moisturized and doesn't dry them out.

September 29, 2016

This soap smells so good, the scent even stays on your hands after fully rinsing your hands. I love having this in my bathroom all of the time, it is great for being an antibacterial and it encourages my children to wash their hands constantly because they also love the smell. It actually makes me wash my hands more often too. It really makes your hands feel clean when you are done washing.

September 24, 2016

I love Bath & BodyWorks antibacterial hand soaps. They do not dry my skin. I like how they come in so many scents, and are offered in a foaming version as well. The price is great when they go on sale. I have them in both bathrooms and the kitchen.

September 24, 2016

J'aime beaucoup mettre le savon à main dans ma cuisine. Odeur très agréable à chaque pompe. Mousse beaucoup, belle mousse riche et crémeuse. Pas vraiment hydratant pour les mains par contre.

September 24, 2016

I love Bath & Body Works products! The Antibacterial Hand Soap works well and leaves hands feeling clean and soft. They come in so many scents which are all so amazing smelling. I love that they have seasonal scents, I love to buy the seasonal soaps during the holidays especially when company is coming over so they can enjoy this great soap! They have the covers you can get for hand soap container too to dress it up, I love those!

September 24, 2016

I stock up on these when they are on sale. I love the seasonal products they have. I don't have a favorite scent. I just go to the shop and sniff everything and just get the ones that I liked. I usually end up getting the seasonal scents.