Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 110 in Hand Soap

February 15, 2017

These soap are amazing! I keep them in all the bathrooms and at the kitchen sink. They have so many great scents and are always coming out with new scents that everyone can find something that they love. Our favourite are the foaming soaps because they are easier for my kids to use and easier to rinse off. A great addition to help prevent the spread of germs.

February 15, 2017

Everyone is always complimenting my hand soap! I grab these when they're on sale, which is fairly often, and put them in my bathroom and kitchen. They smell great, and the foaming soap does wonders and make your hands feel so fresh and clean. I tend to lean towards citrus scents, I feel like they just SMELL CLEAN. They also never seem to dry out your hands, which is a big plus after a whole day of cleaning.

February 13, 2017

LOVE this soap, from the amazing smell to the price it's all great!
    The soap has little beads that actually clean your hands, it's not just for the smell.
    They're usually on sale as well

February 05, 2017

I just LOVE this soap! From the AMAZING smells to the softness left on your hands afterwards what is not to love? Oh ya and their price is pretty reasonable too especially when they have they're 5 for $25 deal on :)

January 20, 2017

Love this soap very gentle on ur skin doesn't leave ur skin dry nice soft scents great lathering lots of foam bubbles and one pump of soap is more then enough to wash ur hands

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love their foam soaps. I also love the wide variety of scents they come in. My favourites are the fruity smells. They always have great deals on their soaps. Very affordable!

January 08, 2017

I LOVE THIS STUFF. I like that there are so many scents and that the bottles are just the right size so they run out when i want to put a new one out. Whenever there is a sale i stock up. I do find that this soap is a bit drying and lotion is a must. The company is so great and stands by their product so if there are any issues they are always helpful.

January 04, 2017

When these go on sale I run to my nearest Bath and Body Works to stock up. Not only do they work and smell great they make awesome gifts to have on hand. I love the variety of scents from natural to super fruity and the seasonal faves there is something for everyone.

December 01, 2016

these are fabulous soaps that come in great scents. I like that they are kind of nice sitting on the vanity as well the pictures are nice. However I ONLY purchase them when they are on sale otherwise not the best deal. Luckily bath and body works almost always has a sale so not a big concern.

October 25, 2016

Well for soap- these can be quite pricey if you dont catch the deals (compared to bulk soap etc!) But the quality and brand trump the price. So many different smells to choose from- I love the foam soap too!