Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body Cream Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 16, 2015

I enjoy the scents of the Aromatherapy moisturizers - I don't find them effective, however.

I use them after a bath when I am ready for bed and already half asleep - but it's nice for my hands and legs.

I only get this on sale, as I find regular prices are quite pricey for the product itself.

October 16, 2015

The "Sleep" with honey vanilla is my favourite! They modified this scent now it includes lavender I think and it's not as nice. Still goes on nice, scent is calming and it isn't greasy.

April 12, 2015

I love all of these, they are so amazing to use and there is one to suite everyone's needs! In everyday life we are constantly stressing and not doing a lot of relaxing. This lotion helps you find that piece of mind and helps you relax.

April 08, 2015

Sleep is my absolute favourite scent. I love using this before going to bed at night because it is just the classic lavender bedtime smell with the traditional BBW creamy texture. Sensuality is my next favourite, followed by Energy and Stress Relief. They are all really nice scents.

November 20, 2014

I have this in Sleep(lavender chamomile) and Energy(orange ginger) and I love them both. They definitely do have an aromatherapy effect. I like the scent of the sleep one more, but they are both great. Perfect when you need a morning pick me up after your shower, or right before bed after a nice warm bath. They have other scents as well, but these are just the ones I picked up and I really enjoyed them. They moisturized very nicely, and they don't feel greasy and the moisture is long lasting! I think the price is a little steep normally, but if you can catch it on sale, I totally recommend it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play