Bath & body works aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile

Bath & body works aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

October 07, 2015

This is my favorite of the aromatherapy line, So calming and relaxing. Makes me want to cuddle up and watch TV.

March 15, 2015

I love using this candle after a long tiring day. It really helps to relax me and prepare me for the next day to come. I like to use it when I am having a nice bubble bath. It sets the perfect relaxing tone and the lavender smell lets you escape from the real world.

October 22, 2013

I had try the instant aromatherapy roll-on sound sleep lavender chamomile oil and the body lotion. It really help to relax me and I fell asleep faster during stressful times.

May 15, 2012

I went shopping for gift the day before Mother's day ( Yeah, I know I'm pretty bad). I walked into Bath & Body works store and went completely nuts. Highly recommend this store for gifts. They always have deals! For this candle it was B1G1 free. Out of all the candles they had this was the best scented one. Part of their Sleep Well aromatherapy line, the combination of lavender and Chamomile sends you into a calm and relax journey. This product has a light soothing fragrance that will make any house warm and inviting!