Bath & Body Works Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 1455 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Signature Collection Body Butter 7 oz (200 g)

Our Signature Body Butter is clinically proven to deliver intense, long-lasting moisturization while it heals extremely dry, rough, or damaged skin. Enriched with nourishing Shea and Jojoba butters, along with conditioning Oat Rice, & Soybean Oils, our unique formula strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier to restore its beauty and radiance. Used regularly, skin will look and feel healthier, extra soft and protected.

Massage into exceptionally dry spots like knees and elbows or all-over for intense hydration. Indulge your senses with our exclusive Twilight Woods, a hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods.

December 24, 2016

I love all the body creams that Bath & Body works has to offer. I have been a loyal user of their products for years now. My favourite product for this winter season is their Winter Candy Apple line. The best of that line is their body cream leaving your skin triple moistured compared to many other standard moisturizers. In love with it!

March 27, 2014

i used on my stretch marks it worked

March 25, 2014

I purchased 1 container of the Coconut & Lime body butter and I loved it so much I went back and bought 6 more containers of various scents. Very moisturizing with very little oiliness left behind

January 20, 2014

Just bought my second one in the scent white citrus. It's a very refreshing spring/ summer scent. This body butter is very moisturizing, and love the scent selection. It's a shame they are discontinuing these body butters. Good thing I snatched a few up and they were on clearance for 4$ plus tax! Got them yesterday so go check it out.

January 16, 2014

I received their body butter as a gift in the strawberry scent. It smelled alright but worked much better than it smelled. I would not buy it again for myself. There are other body butters that I prefer over this one.

April 17, 2013

love love body butter it lasts longer then lotion girls and makes those rough knees and elbows so soft i wear it everyday after shower

January 17, 2013

I've been using this body butter in the scent Amber Glow for the past month now, and I can't tell you how much I love it! I found the tub sitting on my moms dresser, barely used, so I took it off her hands since I didn't want it to spoil. Aren't I such a good daughter? LOL
    A little bit of this product goes a long way, and the scent tends to linger until you shower, so if you're not a fan of the smell, skip this body butter.
    This is the perfect moisturizing product for Canadian winters, I high recommend it, even though the price is a little steep (around $15). However, Bath and Body Works are always having sales, so I'm sure you could get it cheaper.

January 16, 2013

I have this in Be Enchanted and it smells absolutely amazing - a very sweet scent. I find myself sniffing my arms sometimes after applying this. It is very moisturizing and doesn't feel greasy with application. Only complaint is it's a little pricey but it'll last a while!

August 21, 2012

I have used a number of body butters before but Bath & Body Works version is my ultimate favorite! I use it especially for those rough spots, knees, elbows and feet. It's a tradition at night to put it on and in the morning my feet especially feel very soft. Clearly because this is B&BW;the scents are fantastic I always love smelling girly using their products. Without this body butter I would have skin like sandpaper! You Betcha Bath & Body Works Body Butter is the best!!

June 19, 2012

Another reviewer said " As for staying power, I find that bath and body works triple moisture creams scents stay on longer than the body butters" and I absolutely agree, I usually get body butter as gifts and I'm not complaining because it smells great, but I feel like other lotions, even from Bath & Body Works moisturize better.