Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Strawberry Lemonade
Good

Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Strawberry Lemonade Reviews

Ranked #1064 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Bath & Body Works Classics Collection Strawberry Lemonade Moisture Rich Body Lotion 8 oz

Our moisturizing Body Lotion treats your skin to long-lasting softness and the summery, light-hearted fragrance of Strawberry Lemonade every day.

Smooth on after bath, shower or anytime you want to moisturize, soften and scent your skin.

March 27, 2013

Bath and body works is the only place i go to get my lotion and purfumes now. once you go there you'll never go back! the strawberry lemonade seems to be one of my favorites. and even if its not the sent for you there is always 30 more to choose from please give it a shot!

July 06, 2010

I only buy bath and body works lotion. This product is well worth the price. I love the feel of the lotion on my skin especially after shaving. If the price is a keeping you from trying this lotion, check out the many sales and promotions b&bw;has to offer.

January 10, 2010

I love the smell of this stuff, but it is so greasy.

December 07, 2009

I reccomend any bath and body works lotion to everyone!!!!!! It's amazing I never buy anyother kinds anymore.
It is a little bit expensive, but they always have great sales going on so you gotta keep an eye out for them. For example, I just bought three and got three free! Great deal eh!