Bath & Body Works Candle in Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

1 review
Ranked #65 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

September 29, 2016

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

This is the most delicious candle I have ever, ever smelled in my entire life. I am so regretting not buying the large, 3-wick candle! I love this so much. I can only hope they have it again this autumn as part of their seasonal selection, because it is AMAZING.

This smells of a warm, inviting drink made with pumpkin, nuts and vanilla. It is the epitome of a great fall fragrance. You know what it kind of reminds me of? The hazelnut hot smoothie from Tim Horton's, which I used to obsess over in my teens. It smells very similar to that. It's such a sweet, gorgeous scent, and when it's lit, it fills an entire room. It makes me hungry!

I have trouble with heavy scents and, but this candle just smells delicious without smelling of anything perfumey. It also burns and melts down very evenly, which all of their candles do. I really hope I can get my hands on another one! I highly recommend this to any candle lover.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic