• Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion
  • Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #327 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 16, 2016

I'm not really sure how to describe the scent, but it's a nice, perfumey scent that is neither fruity, foody or floral. I like to apply this straight out of the shower and the scent lasts all day on my skin. This lotion also provides lots of moisture to my dry skin in the winter time.

February 16, 2016

I received this lotion as a Christmas gift and fell in love with the scent. My skin is so soft and smells great! I bought some for my sister and she loves it as well.

July 14, 2015

BATH & BODY WORKS CASHMERE GLOW BODY LOTION;

To begin, all bath and body works products are sold at such reasonable prices!!
Good quality, good effectiveness, good price!!

The packaging is very warm looking, appealing, nice wording, writing, creative.
Nice for warm fall scent, winter days!

The skin does glow afterwards, contains shea and vitamin e two ingredients I really do appreciate in body lotions!!

Smell is nice, not overpowering, moisture lasts.

Slight downfall is sticky reside left over afterwards on hands, but it is only mild.

March 19, 2015

So super soft after a bath it is wonderful to use!!

March 10, 2015

This lotion smells so comforting and it lasts you all day long. From the moment you put it on you feel like you are being envoloped by this beautiful soft scented lotion. It is not too strong it's just the right amount of smell, not too over powering.

February 23, 2015

Purchased this on sale at B&BW;and I'm in love with the cream and the scent. I put it on after my shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great all day. With the cold winter we have been having, my skin has been especially dry and this cream does wonders. Can't beat the prices especially with their email coupons and sales promos!

September 08, 2014

This body lotion smells amazing! Although for those of you with perfume or skin allergies, know that it is strongly frangranced. Its a little bit sticky, but stays on for a long time. Overall its alright when you apply a thin layer.

September 04, 2014

This is my favourite bath and body works lotion! It smells amazing and lasts without being overpowering.

July 29, 2014

Made with Shea butter and vitamin E. Scents of peach, vanilla, and musk. A creamy, fast absorbing lotion that is long lasting on the skin. Without being too greasy or heavy. A little goes a long way. Smells wonderful!