Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Body Lotion
Amazing

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #875 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 03, 2015

I think the quality of all their sprays is great, however I really didn't end up liking this scent. It seemed ok at the store but once I started using it, I realized its way too sweet. Ended up giving it to a friend who loved it

September 08, 2014

I really had to talk myself I to buying this product, but decided to give it a try. And I'm very glad I did! First I just purchased the body spray, but after some time using it I went and purchased the body lotion and shower gel as well. The reason I was so hesitant to buy this, is because while I am a huge fan of coconut scents, I really dislike lime. I thought it would have an overly lime-y smell. But to my surprise it had just a hint of lime, really not over powering at all. It was light and fresh and perfect for summertime. However, as much as I love this scent, it doesn't tend to last too long and I have to keep applying the spray, which I don't usually have to do with other b&bw;sprays. Besides that, I would definately recommend this item

April 20, 2013

The scent is awesome and refreshing. The lotion is just like other Bath and Body Works lotion, which is a little thin but a good basic lotion (not for deep moisturizing.)

October 03, 2012

I first tried this lotion when staying at a hotel. Usually hotel products are gross but the scent of this set was so niceI took everything home. About a month later I found the lotion in my bag and was surprised to find it was a bath and body works product. So I ran t the store near my office and was unable to find the lotion because they'd changed the name (it used to be coconut lime verbena).
It smells a bit like cocoa butter with hint of citrus. The scent reminds me of summer. The lotion is thick enough to feel like it's really moisturizing your skin but not gloppy or heavy feeling. It absorbs quickly and leaves a nice summery scent that lasts all day.
Given how nice this lotion has been I'm curious to try the rest of the lotions offered by bath and body works.

Neuven added a new review for