Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Warm Vanilla Sugar

Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Wash in Warm Vanilla Sugar Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 580 in Body Wash

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Creamy Body Wash

November 27, 2016

I absolutely love this body wash. It's my favorite one . It has a warm, yummy scent that entices me. It makes my skin very soft and smooth. It smells like a vanilla scented cupcake.

January 23, 2013

I love this smell! One of my favourite smells! (I have everything from this collection, from body scrub, body spray, body lotion etc! looove this damn scent!)
    But, its not amaziing like st ives, dove or any of those products that really moisturize or clean you well exfoliate etc, this one I only use for the smell!

August 27, 2010

I received this in a gift basket and thought it was okay. The smell is really soft and relaxing. I got tired of it rather quickly, so I would suggest switching it between bath washes.

June 01, 2010

So I got this on a "buy 2 get one free deal", not really intending to get it, but just grabbing it on the way out. I'm glad I did, but wouldn't use it as an everyday wash.
    I am someone who has a whole bunch of different body washes on the go at once, depending on what I'm doing or how I'm feeling I use a different one. This is the body wash that I use when I'm going out somewhere fun and want to feel a little flirty. The scent is wonderful and it does definitely soften your skin. The scent is just a little to strong for everyday use and I kind of doubt its cleaning power compared to something like Dove or another brand.
    But it's great if you're going out with the girls or that special guy.

June 16, 2009

It smells wonderful and very makes my skin really soft.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay