• Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss Fragrance Mist
Good

Bath & Body Works Dark Kiss Fragrance Mist Reviews

Ranked #738 out of 1280 in Perfume

March 25, 2016

This is my absolute favourite body mist scent at BBW. It's a seasonal scent that usually is released in the Fall, but if you're lucky you can find it at their Semi-Annual sales. It's a seductive blend of raspberry, vanilla, and florals. I was so in love with this scent that I also bought it in the body cream and shower gel. If they ever create a candle version, I will snap that up as well. Like any of their mists though, I find that you need to reapply throughout the day, whereas a perfume or eau de toilette would last longer. Such a sexy and mature scent! I could rant about how much I love it all day long.

June 12, 2015

A delicious blend of berries and vanilla make this a seductive scent that kisses your skin with a sensual scent. It lingers without being overpowering. The blend of notes makes this a unique scent that everyone asks about.

May 29, 2015

I love this scent and body mist! It is not too strong but it does get noticed. I spray myself entirely and it never becomes over powering. I buy this fragrance over and over again!

February 20, 2013

I love this scent it's sweet, yet seductive, and just makes me feel warm and sexy! I love it so so much.