Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap
Good

Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 105 in Hand Soap

February 15, 2016

The eucalyptus spearmint soap is one of the best smelling products on the market! It makes washing your hands turn into a trip to the spa. The smell is so relaxing and the soap leaves your hands smelling great and feeling hydrated. A must have for your guest bathroom!

May 06, 2015

Eucalyptus spearmint is one of my favourite scents from BBW - eucalyptus is one of my favourite scents, period - so of course I love this hand soap. It works as well as any other BBW soap, and I've yet to be disappointed. The scent is refreshing and clean - I love it.

November 15, 2011

Okay, so I never expected that I'd love a hand soap to smell like eucalyptus. I've used bath salts with eucalyptus to relax or help me breathe when I've had a cold, so I was skeptical when I thought of washing my hands with this scent.

Turns out, I love it. First of all, its such a soothing clean smell, and it stays with you for a nice amount of time after use. Plus your bathroom smells like eucalyptus.

It actually is calming. I love it. Great price, great smell! Would definately buy again!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes