Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Exotic Coconut Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 552 in Body Wash

March 11, 2016

i love this shower gel .. the smell is amazing and i use the lotion aswell.. i have get comments of how nice and fresh i smell at work. bath and body products are so reasonbly priced

February 16, 2016

The the smell. It makes me feel like I'm in a spa in the own shower. So nice and refreshing. And it cleans nice as well. All around great product. Great for men and women as well

January 05, 2016

This product is amazing the smell and how soft your skin feels after showering... I stocked up on these whenever I can obsessed with it
I highly recommend this!!

January 04, 2016

I loved it! Worth every penny, has a lovely scent and texture!

December 15, 2015

Amazing!! I love this body wash. I got it as a gift and was hesitant as I'm really not a coconut fan. I've since changed my mind! I love this body wash and it makes my skin feel soo smooth!

March 24, 2015

amazing! This product.. the smell, feel of it so good! While showering I can pretend I am on a beach somewhere when closing my eyes. Love the product! Not only will I purchase it but give it as gifts to family and friends.

September 12, 2014

I LOVE this body wash!!! Whenever I feel stressed or feel like pampering myself, this is the bodywash I go for. The only thing I do not like about it is the scent fades way to fast otherwise put it on your wish list.