Bath & Body Works Foam Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 116 in Hand Soap

March 21, 2017

Best hand soap EVER! Love this stuff. It always smells amazing, and it never leaves my skin feeling dry like so many other soaps do. It's the only one I'll use at home.

August 17, 2016

I had never heard of Bath & Body works foam hand soap until I received some in a present. I now LOVe this product. Works good and smells amazing! Highly recommend.

December 15, 2015

I love this product it foams up so nice, comes in numerous scents for all the different seasons/holidays and lasts a long time.

October 27, 2014

I love this soap!
    They come in a great range of wonderful scents. And they don't leave our hands feeling grimy like some soaps can. Always fresh and clean after using this.

March 27, 2013

Like everything at b&b;I only buy this when it is on sale. I wouldn't pay full price. They have so many wonderful and strong smells. I love different ones and my hands feel so clean after. Someone at work sticks these soaps in one of the employee bathrooms and I try to get over to that side of the building to use it. Lol

August 14, 2012

i love bath & body works products , but especially like the foaming hand soaps, they are a nice light foam that come in so many amazing scents, there is something for everyone