Bath & Body Works Forever Sunshine Perfume

Bath & Body Works Forever Sunshine Perfume Reviews

Ranked #887 out of 1213 in Perfume

Forever Sunshine is a fresh scent that captures romances of hot days, so you can always summon up the smell of summer. Top notes consist of tangerine, golden apricot, sparkling mandarin and exotic berries. Heart of gardenia, freesia and pink peony. Base includes vanilla, creamy sandalwood, musk and sweet pralines.

November 11, 2014

One of my all-time favorite Bath & Body Works fragrances - Forever Sunshine is happy, flirty, sweet, citrusy scent that just generally smells like sunshine in a bottle. It makes me happy. A bit longer lasting than most of B&BW;'s scents, and the bottle is super cute too. A winner!

April 26, 2012

I wear a lot of perfume and have different ones for travelling vs. the ones I use at work. I have Forever Sunshine in my travel bag and love the smell of it when I go out at night. I use it with the body lotion and the smell never fades during the day which is nice. It's a nice fruity/flowery combo which is not overwhelming - I have a very sensitive nose and very strong perfumes bother me and give me headaches. I would recommend this perfume as a pretty and casual scentI

August 31, 2011

My new favorite perfume is Forever Sunshine by Bath and Body Works. This scent is delicious!!! It is very fruity and light and lasts all day long. I liked the scent upon purchasing it but when I started using it and fell in love I went back to the store and bought 2 more bottles!!! The price is good for the amount of perfume that you get with this product compared to other perfumes. I highly recommend this perfume!!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!