Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist: Paris Amour Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 103 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Introducing our NEW Fine Fragrance Mist. Our beautiful, sophisticated new bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control. Lavishly spritz on your body to lightly scent your skin with our exclusive Paris Amour, a dreamy blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne, inspired by a romantic stroll through the streets of Paris. Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia. Mid Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani. Dry Notes: French Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Amber Wood, Sandalwood, Creamy Musk. Aloe conditions and nourishes skin.

July 11, 2012

OK I borrowed that from the Bath & Body Works website, but the words looked so attractive I had to share.

This mist is a wonderful combination of many scents and aromas, I love the body of this spray. It is refreshing and comforting. Scents have different affects on people and this spray relaxes me some how. It's a good price for the mount of time you get out of a bottle.I LOVE it! It's fun and girly and has a sweet scent to it. Definitely a must try.. and is staying in my collection.

July 07, 2012

i use this every day! it is perfect for every season!!! it smells fruity and floral at the same time. its very sweet and lasts hours before it fades away!!! if you like very sweet scents i would recommend this :)

1.5/5

June 25, 2012

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Body Mist is a really heavy fragrance that smells way to sweet. The size a bought was 88ml which is travel size and paid $1.99. I am glad I only bought that size!

June 06, 2012

I love it how it makes my day awesome.Because all the time I smell so fresh and yummy.
It has too much alcohol.So I think Kids and pregnant women shouldn't use this.(they should talk with Dr. about this)