Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

October 12, 2016

OMG Love Love Love Bath & Body Works Lotions, and this Japanese Cherry Blossom is another hit!! It actually smells exactly like Cherry Blossom. I could almost eat it.. It has a sweet and spicy scent with a whipped luster when you apply it. It goes a long way, and I love the lasting scent all day when I wear it. It gives my skin a glow and a light shimmer as well. It goes with the matching shower gel too. At Bath & Body Works, you can try all of the lotions too before you buy. They have samples to give away as well.

October 12, 2016

I do have dry skin, this doesn't do much to give me that extra moisture! But the smell of this is bomb! I've been repurchasing this for years now and I have not gotten over the smell! It's a very creamy consistency but if you're using this to combat your dry skin, this is not for you! If you're looking for a sexy signature smell, I recommend this!

September 23, 2016

This is a great summer cream. It smells sweet with floral undertones and could replace your perfume for the day. It is not a heavy duty hydrate so I don't find it to be as useful as my main moisturizer during winter months but most scents at bath and body works have a body butter for just that reason.

September 20, 2016

Je trouve que cette lotion hydrate peau. L'odeur est tellement forte .... je sens l'odeur toute la journée et masque tout le reste. Irritant pour la peau car trop parfumé !

September 20, 2016

I have been using this lotion for a couple of years and this is absolutely my favourite one. The smell is good and it helps to smoothen my skin. After using this, my skin is less dry and smell good. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it feels weird when I go to have a shower after using it, even a day after. But other than that, I still love the product because of this effectiveness.

August 29, 2016

I have used this Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion before. It has a very strong perfumey smell that really lasts a long time! The lotion itself isn't too bad but I do find they are watered down quite a bit so they don't seem to last too long. I think I use them for the scent more than for the moisturizing!

August 28, 2016

I didn't really enjoy this lotion. I found it very greasy and sticky. I also thought that the smell was overpowering and very chemical. I usually enjoy bath & body works products but this one was a miss.

July 12, 2016

This body cream from Bath & Body Works has a very nice scent! This is a non-greasy formula. It hydrates your body for a long time even if you have a very dry skin. I will totally buy this product again!!

June 08, 2016

I really like this Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion. It has a very nice scent and the smell lasts a long time. I always buy the little bottles to keep in my purse and mix it up quite often. However I find the effectiveness of the lotion just isn't there, they make your skin feel soft for a short time after application but doesn't last long. I think I just buy them for the convenience of the size and all the amazing scents they have!

June 01, 2016

This lotion from Bath and Body works is heavenly. One of my favourites to use in the summer. It is creamy and smells like powder with cherry .It absorbs quickly , non greasy, and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. Gives my skin much needed moisture all day , helping with any dryness. The scent is wonderful , and lingers most of the day. The added Shea butter , vitamin E and Aloe is a wonderful combination that puts this lotion into my must have list. #Bath&BodyWorks;

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!