Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1481 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 21, 2017

Another one of my favorite scents from bath and body works, i usually get the gift pack that comes with the perfume, lotion etc.. I bought the sanitizer in this scent as well and the candle. The smell last forever, its not to strong and not to soft of a scent making it last all day. The lotion isnt oily and spreads very nice.

February 05, 2017

J'utilise le gel douche et la lotion et j'adore le parfum pas trop intense de cette gamme de produits. La lotion pénètre rapidement la peau et laisse une agréable sensation de douceur.

January 23, 2017

I had to review this product because I LOVE the fragrance. I actually use this lotion on my feet after a shower. It moisturizes without leaving an oily feeling on my skin.

October 12, 2016

OMG Love Love Love Bath & Body Works Lotions, and this Japanese Cherry Blossom is another hit!! It actually smells exactly like Cherry Blossom. I could almost eat it.. It has a sweet and spicy scent with a whipped luster when you apply it. It goes a long way, and I love the lasting scent all day when I wear it. It gives my skin a glow and a light shimmer as well. It goes with the matching shower gel too. At Bath & Body Works, you can try all of the lotions too before you buy. They have samples to give away as well.

October 12, 2016

I do have dry skin, this doesn't do much to give me that extra moisture! But the smell of this is bomb! I've been repurchasing this for years now and I have not gotten over the smell! It's a very creamy consistency but if you're using this to combat your dry skin, this is not for you! If you're looking for a sexy signature smell, I recommend this!

September 23, 2016

This is a great summer cream. It smells sweet with floral undertones and could replace your perfume for the day. It is not a heavy duty hydrate so I don't find it to be as useful as my main moisturizer during winter months but most scents at bath and body works have a body butter for just that reason.

September 20, 2016

Je trouve que cette lotion hydrate peau. L'odeur est tellement forte .... je sens l'odeur toute la journée et masque tout le reste. Irritant pour la peau car trop parfumé !

September 20, 2016

I have been using this lotion for a couple of years and this is absolutely my favourite one. The smell is good and it helps to smoothen my skin. After using this, my skin is less dry and smell good. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it feels weird when I go to have a shower after using it, even a day after. But other than that, I still love the product because of this effectiveness.

August 29, 2016

I have used this Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion before. It has a very strong perfumey smell that really lasts a long time! The lotion itself isn't too bad but I do find they are watered down quite a bit so they don't seem to last too long. I think I use them for the scent more than for the moisturizing!

August 28, 2016

I didn't really enjoy this lotion. I found it very greasy and sticky. I also thought that the smell was overpowering and very chemical. I usually enjoy bath & body works products but this one was a miss.