Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
Good

Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 105 in Hand Soap

October 31, 2016

C'est le savon parfait et odeur parfaite pour ma cuisine. Odeur de citron très agréable au nez. Mousse bien sous l'eau. Mes mains sont très propre après l'utilisation du produit.

October 26, 2016

I have 3 children and a husband who I am constantly cleaning up after or cooking for. My hands are always getting dirty with something. I love this soap. It has a powerful cleanser and suds up like crazy. My hands feeel so clean after use. The lemon scent is so refreshing and uplifting. I am in love with this soap. Great for the bathroom too.

June 13, 2016

Love all the deep cleansing soaps for bath & body works. I do not use anti-bacterial since they strip away "good" germs. Love the scent of this one in my kitchen or bathroom

January 14, 2016

I got a bottle of this for Christmas so I have no idea what it costs. It smells great and it works very well.

November 11, 2015

I love this soap. Lemon scent is great and smells like clean! Doesn't dry out my hands and I'm using the soap at least 10 times per day.

September 24, 2015

Bath & Body Works Kitchen Lemon Deep Cleansing Hand Soap;

Bath and Body seems to always get it right!
Great scent, real scent!!

Great price so affordable in the budget.

Deep cleansing soap cleanses very well!

Cute bright packaging as well.

September 22, 2015

LOVE the smell of this lemon soap and creates lots of suds.

September 22, 2015

wow this is great. awesome lemony aroma . lots of suds to deep clean smelly cooking odors like garlic and onoins off your hands!!